MEALS FOR the COMMUNITY!
Meals packed at your crazy fun Feed the Funnel party are donated free of charge to local organizations in your community that you choose! Contacting the nonprofit in advance to ensure they’re capable of receiving and storing the cases of meals is very important. If you’d like help in identifying a local nonprofit to receive the meals, please let us know.
Some of the nonprofits in Northwest Arkansas who have received meals include:
- NWA Food Bank – Bethel Heights
- The Salvation Army of Northwest Arkansas – Fayetteville, Bentonville
- HOPE Distributors – Springdale
- St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry – Rogers
- Helping Hands – Bentonville
- The Manna Center – Siloam Springs
- Grace Place – Lincoln
- Outreach 58:10 – Sulphur Springs
- Marshallese ENRÃ Food Pantry – Springdale
- CARE Community Center – Rogers
- Havenwood – Bentonville
- LifeSource International – Fayetteville
- Camp War Eagle / SOAR – Springdale, Fayetteville
- … and many more!
Across the country, we’ve worked with countless food banks, food pantries, ministries, and other organizations involved in address food insecurity needs. A few of these include:
- Mid-Ohio Food Collective – Columbus, OH
- CitySquare – Dallas, TX
- Three Square Food Bank – Las Vegas, NV
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida – Orlando, FL
- Convoy of Hope – Springfield, MO
Are you a nonprofit interested in receiving meals? Please CONTACT US!