THAT’S AWESOME THAT YOU WANT TO HOST A FEED THE FUNNEL® PARTY!
> WHAT’S A FEED THE FUNNEL® PARTY?
Crazy fun! We’ll all put on groovy hairnets, crank up some awesome music, and create thousands of delicious, healthy meals from dry ingredients in a high energy assembly line process. Spontaneous dance parties have been known to breakout, so be prepared! You might also consider a theme party to take the fun to another level!
Check out what others are saying about their Feed the Funnel parties!
> WHAT YOU NEED
There are four things you need to provide for your party:
- An indoor climate-controlled location (20 square feet per person)
2. Tables (1 six foot table for every 5 people, plus 3-5 more)
3. People (ages 3+, people to help set up / clean up, people to pack meals)
4. $0.25 per meal + Funnel Fee (see below)
AND, you choose the local nonprofits to come to the party to receive the meals!
> SET YOUR DATE
The time is always right to Feed the Funnel! Tuesday afternoon. Friday night. Sunday morning. Multiple shifts in one day or over several days, in one location or several locations. Let us know what you have in mind. We’re flexible!
> SET YOUR GOAL
To estimate your potential meal goal, fill in the blanks:
______ people will participate
x 300 meals per person
= _____________________ potential meals
x $0.25 = $_______________
+ Funnel Fee* $___________
= Total budget $___________
* A Funnel Fee will be added to each party based on your meal goal. Typically, the Funnel Fee follows the schedule below; however, the Funnel Fee may vary based on your specific party details.
0-19,999 meals = $250.00
20,000-49,999 meals = $500.00
50,000-99,999 meals = $1,000.00
100,000+ meals = request a quote
100 people = 30,000 meals x $0.25 = $7,500 + $500 = $8,000
250 people = 75,000 meals x $0.25 = $18,750 + $1,000 = $19,750
300 people = 90,000 meals x $0.25 = $22,500 + $1,000 = $23,500
COMPLETE THE FORM TO CONTINUE PLANNING YOUR PARTY!
> MORE INFO
Be sure to check out our Funnelology 101 flyer for answers to many of the most frequently asked questions.
Share our groovy presentation with your friends and colleagues.
Check out some cool fundraising ideas to inspire your team!