THAT’S AWESOME THAT YOU WANT TO HOST A FEED THE FUNNEL® PARTY!
COVID-19 information: Our safety guidelines include pre-party screening, multiple sanitizing steps, and social distancing. Additionally, all participants wear face coverings and gloves throughout the party. Please note that guidelines are subject to change without notice.
> WHAT’S A FEED THE FUNNEL PARTY?
Crazy fun! We’ll put on fashionable hairnets, crank up some awesome music, turn on the disco ball, and create thousands of delicious, healthy meals in a high energy assembly line process. Spontaneous dance parties have been known to breakout, so be prepared! Your group might even consider a theme party to take the fun to another level!
Feed the Funnel parties are hosted in our groovy party room in Cave Springs, conveniently located just 20 minutes from the Walmart Home Office and 20 minutes from the University of Arkansas.
Check out what others are saying about their Feed the Funnel parties!
> WHAT YOU NEEd for your party
- A group of 4-25 people. Ages 4 and up are welcome, and there are jobs for all ability levels. If you have more than 25 people, let’s discuss multiple shifts!
- Two hours. You’ll be on your feet, dancing and packing. Two hours is ideal.
- A local nonprofit to receive the meals you pack. If you need a recommendation, we can provide a list of food pantries serving many of the highest need communities in Northwest Arkansas.
- Donations. We invite each person to bring at least one jar of peanut butter and two cans of canned chicken as a donation to your selected nonprofit. We also encourage and appreciate all monetary donations that help provide more meals for our neighbors in need!
- Dress code. For food safety purposes, all participants must wear close-toed shoes and shirts with short or long sleeves (no tanks, please). All jewelry should be removed before arriving, with the exception of wedding bands, and all participants will wear hairnets, beard nets, gloves, and face coverings.